Gold Alligator • 8 oz Vegan Candle
Let's Put a Bird On It candles are made with a unique blend of apricot, coconut and soy wax. The wax is clean burning, eco-friendly, American grown, sustainable and carbon neutral. Pure, renewable Apricot wax is infused with paraben and phthalate-free fragrances and essential oils. Wood wicks are made from recycled US wood, pressure treated for 3 days to ensure a nice crackle, reminiscent of a fireplace.
Hand poured in an 8 oz mason jar, burn time is approximately 55 hours.
PICK YOUR SCENT
- Apple Peel: Fresh, juicy and delicious red apple. A classic crowd favourite.
- Apricot & Fig: Fresh, clean and unisex, this sophisticated blend of apricot, fig, peach and green tea is a favourite among men and women.
- Basil Lily: Another great unisex scent, this is a crisp + slightly floral blend of basil, arugula, cyclamen, bergamot, lily and key lime.
- Beach Bonfire: A beachy scent with a hint of smoke. Sand + sea spray + jasmine + smoky firewood.
- Coconut & Vanilla: A combination of creamy coconut with hints of warm vanilla and exotic musk, we think it smells like surf wax!
- Mermaid: A crowd favourite. Fresh ocean scent with notes of daylily, sea spray and watery florals.
- Misty Mountain: Sandalwood and pine polished with honey and golden amber blended with a touch of patchouli and bergamot.
- Moonshine: Spicy balsamic woods, sandalwood, patchouli + vanilla. Rich, sexy and slightly masculine.
- Satsuma: Juicy, fresh and punchy mandarin orange blended with orange peel + orange blossom.
- SPF: Sweet orange blossom, bright citrus, french lavender and powdery musk. We think it smells like sunscreen!
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CANDLE
The first time you burn your candle, you should burn for at least an hour, or until the melt pool (liquefied wax on the top layer of a burning candle) nears the inside edge of the jar. Each time thereafter, burn until you’ve fully re-established the melt pool to prevent tunneling. Burn times vary according to ambient temperature and humidity.
GET TO KNOW YOUR WOOD WICK
After burning, if you are experiencing problems with your wood wick staying lit, it just means your wick needs a little trim. To trim, simply use your fingers to pinch off the burnt top of the wick once the wax is firm and has completely cooled.
CLEANING & REPURPOSING
One great thing about Apricot wax is how soft and easy it is to clean. If you experience a spill of melted wax, simply clean with warm, soapy water.
Once your candle has completely burned, you can use your jar for whatever you'd like! We recommend using them to hold trinkets, cotton swabs, bobby pins, hair ties, nails and screws - the options are endless! You’ll need to remove the metal wick tab and any remaining wax residue. Scrape underneath the wick tab with a blunt kitchen utensil to remove and discard. Wash inside of container with warm soapy water to remove any remaining glue or wax residue.